Wednesday 22 January 2014

Weird Weight Loss Tips Weight Loss Tips Tumblr For Women In Urdu By Dr Khurram In Urdu By Zubaida Tariq Urdu In Urdu For Girls And Tricks In Urdu By Doctor Khurram

Weird Weight Loss Tips Biography

Source:- Google.com.pk
Here are some things that have kept me from gaining too much weight over the years. Also, I like to kick start this routine after holidays and periods where I get lazy and don’t work out/ eat whatever I want! They are simple principles, but if you stick to them, you should be able to drop about 10 lbs in a month or so, depending on your starting weight.

1. Cut Out Dairy

Screen Shot 2013-01-06 at 4.04.17 PMI’ve heard from a couple of trainers over the years that if you ingest dairy, it takes 4 times longer to digest than most other foods. In my experience, when I didn’t cut out dairy, I still had a layer of stomach fat over the muscle, regardless of how skinny I got. Cut it out and be amazed. Dairy includes YOGURT, guys. Yogurt is packed with sugar and it is a dairy product as well. If you want the pro-biotic benefits, then take a probiotic capsule or drink. I recommend Bio-K from Fermented Rice

2. Cut Out Carbohydrates (or greatly limit them)

Screen Shot 2013-01-06 at 4.10.55 PM

I have had numerous stents where I stopped eating carbs, and dropped weight and bloat in virtually no time. This means NO bread, pasta, potatoes, french fries, rice (doesn’t matter if it’s brown, its still rice!), etc. I’m even not a fan of quinoa, as it is still high in carbohydrates.  There are actually a lot of carbohydrates in certain fruits and vegetables that you need to avoid. I will list those later in another section.

3. Cut Out Sugar

Screen Shot 2013-01-06 at 9.26.23 PMThis includes the obvious: pastries, candy, soda, JUICE (yes, even fruit juice is high in sugar and should not be ingested if you’re trying to lose weight.) Before you eat something, look at the ingredients. You shouldn’t eat anything that is over 5-10 (10 is pushing it) grams of sugar per serving. Fruit is loaded with sugar AND carbohydrates. Yes, it is natural sugar, but so what. Sugar is sugar. Fruit is not bad, guys….that’s not what I’m trying to say. My point is that if you want to lose weight, don’t go eating a bunch of fruit thinking you’re doing the right thing. If you want fruit, have ONE portion in the MORNING. Keep your carbs & sugar low, and only ingest them before 2 p.m. to assure you will properly burn them off before night time!

4. Beware of Fattening Food Disguised as Healthy Food

Screen Shot 2013-01-06 at 9.45.28 PM

Some examples of this are but not limited to:
Bananas (carbohydrate sticks)
Yogurt (carb and sugar loaded)
Fruit (carb and sugar loaded)
Corn (carb and sugar loaded)
Peas (carb and sugar loaded)
Beans (carb loaded)
“Wheat” anything- companies put “WHOLE WHEAT” on things to make you think it’s healthy. It’s not.
Juice (fruit juices- fresh or store bought)
Brown Rice (sorry guys, it’s still rice!)
Honey (sugar)
Diet Microwave TV Dinners (most contain a redic amount of carbs and sodium!)
Rice Cakes (empty calories and high in carbs)
Veggie Burgers (don’t even get me started)
Slim Fast Shakes (Possibly the worst thing ever. Full of sugar and carbs and don’t make you full)
Some vegetables like all winter squash, beets, and carrots are high in sugar per serving
Canned Vegetables are high in sodium and low in nutrients
Things labeled as “Natural!”…yeah, sugar is a natural substance, doesn’t mean it’s good for you!
5. Don’t Starve Yourself

Screen Shot 2013-01-06 at 9.57.25 PM

Think of the body like a fire, and food as the wood/fuel. The more you put in your body (in quantities small enough to be metabolized quickly), the faster your metabolism will be. Starving yourself does not work. Eat small portions of protein and vegetable dense food every few hours throughout the day. Eating 6 small meals and snacks a day is the way to go. Also, if you eat when you aren’t hungry, you greatly decrease your likelihood of making poor food choices when you’re actually hungry and desperate to eat something quickly!

6. What You Should Be Eating

Screen Shot 2013-01-06 at 10.04.05 PM

You should be eating lean meats such as chicken, bison, turkey, and fish. Also, stick to dark green vegetables such as kale, broccoli, brussel sprouts, cauliflower, etc. Eggs can also be your best friend during this time. Eat them boiled with a little bit of hot sauce for breakfast! Avocado is great with it, too. Salads are always a great choice, so long as your dressing is along the lines of oil and vinegar (beware of store bought and restaurant dressings as they usually put sugar in them.) Salmon is a great source of protein, and it really fills you up.

Additional Tips:

*Cut down salt. Substitute with yummy spices!

*Add lemon to almost everything for flavor boosting

*Stop eating as soon as you have to take a big breath during your meal. It’s always my signal that my tummy is actually full

*Do a GREENS juice cleanse for a couple days before starting a new diet to jumpstart it!

As our testimonies keep pouring in we want you to know that thousands like the testimony below continue to pour in on how Plexus Slim changes lives.  Read Laraine’s story.

“I grew up an athletic, active child, and was not extremely overweight, even though I always loved to eat. When I got into the work force in 1967, I was not as active, and started gaining weight. One of my first jobs was working at the candy counter and snack bar at our local Sears & Roebucks. That was the first time I went to almost 200 pounds, and a doctor called me clinically obese. That was over 45 years ago, but I will never forget it. I was so ashamed.

I tried dieting. All kinds of diets. I would lose a few pounds, but then, gain back even more. Still, to this day, I cannot eat grapefruit.how to lose 70 pounds in 6 months

How I lost 70 pounds
In 1977, I started jogging. First just a few laps, then more and more and more. Soon, I was running 30 to 50 miles a week, and the weight came off. Then, a couple of years later, I stopped running, and soon, the weight was back. Then, I started running again, and the weight came off. Over the last 35 years, I yo-yo’ed like that, probably gaining and loosing 400 to 500 pounds. My belief was set. The only way to keep the weight off was hard exercise. Period!

In 2007, I started having extreme pain in my left hip, and was forced to stop running. In 2008, I was wearing my “big” clothes again, and had my first hip replacement. In 2010, that hip replacement had to be redone. Needless to say I could not resume running, and at times, could barely walk.

In October 2012, my friend, Natalie Foeller introduced me to Plexus Slim. At that time I weighed about 210 pounds, and was wearing a size 2X, and needed my other hip replaced. I joined the company and purchased the product to support Natalie. I was pretty sure the product would not work for me. None ever did in the past. Was I wrong.

I was using 1 pink drink and 1 Accelerator each day and the pounds started melting off, even though I was unable to exercise, and was not dieting. I was so happy I saved my smaller clothes, and I was able to go thru the entire spectrum of sizes in just a few months. Today, I have lost over 70 pounds, and am wearing size 6 or 8, and have maintained that size for 6 months, without trying. I’m eating less. I’m not constantly thinking about eating. I’m not craving breads, pastries and candy, and not snacking all the time.

I had my 3rd hip replacement on Nov. 1, 2013, and was walking without a cane in 2 weeks. I’m positive being 70 pounds lighter had something to do with my speedy recovery. I never want to be without my Plexus. It has changed my life. And on the side, I got rid of all my big clothes, and I’m never going back.”

- Laraine Agren

Just like Laraine, you can lose weight too with the Plexus Slim/Accelerator combo.  Be sure to get the special discount that I have reserved for you is to click Preferred Purchase.

http://www.spencerphillips.myplexusproducts.com

Be sure to subscribe to the left to get updates on great health tips, testimonies and recipes!  Be sure to like my page on Facebook too!  https://www.facebook.com/PlexusSlimMelissaPhillips

Posted in Ambassador for Plexus Slim, Body Fat, Burning up Fat, Clean Toxins from Body, lose weight, Make Money Fast, Plexus Slim, Plexus Slim Testimony, Reduce Chances to get Cancer, Safe way to lose weight, Six week of using Plexus, sugar detox Tagged can plexus slim help me lose weight, diet that works, does Plexus Slim work, How to buy Plexus Slim, how to lose 10 pounds a month, how to lose 70 pounds, is plexus slim good for you, lose weight, plexus slim, Plexus Slim combo, plexus slim hoax, Side Effects of Plexus Slim, tips to lose weight, warnings of plexus slim Leave a comment
Sugar Sugar Sugar…In Everything!
Posted on January 20, 2014
Yes, sugar is in EVERYTHING that is processed!  You can’t lose weight eating foods you thought are healthy!  Check out our video we made this morning!   I just grabbed things from my pantry and fridge!



Posted in Ambassador for Plexus Slim, Body Fat, Burning up Fat, Clean Toxins from Body, Diabetes, Eating healthy, lose weight, Plexus Slim, ProBio5, recipes for healthy eating, Reduce Chances to get Cancer, Safe way to lose weight, sugar detox, tips to lose weight Tagged all natural weight loss supplement, buy plexus slim at discount, cheap remedy to lose weight, health tip, healthy eating, help me lose weight, How to buy Plexus Slim, How to lose weight, how to stop sugar cravings, plexus slim, Plexus Slim Ambassador in KY, Plexus Slim combo, sugar addict, sugar addiction, weight loss tip, weird dieting tips that work, what foods have sugar in them

Weird Weight Loss Tips Weight Loss Tips Tumblr For Women In Urdu By Dr Khurram In Urdu By Zubaida Tariq Urdu In Urdu For Girls And Tricks In Urdu By Doctor Khurram

Weird Weight Loss Tips Weight Loss Tips Tumblr For Women In Urdu By Dr Khurram In Urdu By Zubaida Tariq Urdu In Urdu For Girls And Tricks In Urdu By Doctor Khurram

Weird Weight Loss Tips Weight Loss Tips Tumblr For Women In Urdu By Dr Khurram In Urdu By Zubaida Tariq Urdu In Urdu For Girls And Tricks In Urdu By Doctor Khurram

Weird Weight Loss Tips Weight Loss Tips Tumblr For Women In Urdu By Dr Khurram In Urdu By Zubaida Tariq Urdu In Urdu For Girls And Tricks In Urdu By Doctor Khurram

Weird Weight Loss Tips Weight Loss Tips Tumblr For Women In Urdu By Dr Khurram In Urdu By Zubaida Tariq Urdu In Urdu For Girls And Tricks In Urdu By Doctor Khurram

Weird Weight Loss Tips Weight Loss Tips Tumblr For Women In Urdu By Dr Khurram In Urdu By Zubaida Tariq Urdu In Urdu For Girls And Tricks In Urdu By Doctor Khurram

Weird Weight Loss Tips Weight Loss Tips Tumblr For Women In Urdu By Dr Khurram In Urdu By Zubaida Tariq Urdu In Urdu For Girls And Tricks In Urdu By Doctor Khurram

Weird Weight Loss Tips Weight Loss Tips Tumblr For Women In Urdu By Dr Khurram In Urdu By Zubaida Tariq Urdu In Urdu For Girls And Tricks In Urdu By Doctor Khurram

Weird Weight Loss Tips Weight Loss Tips Tumblr For Women In Urdu By Dr Khurram In Urdu By Zubaida Tariq Urdu In Urdu For Girls And Tricks In Urdu By Doctor Khurram

Weird Weight Loss Tips Weight Loss Tips Tumblr For Women In Urdu By Dr Khurram In Urdu By Zubaida Tariq Urdu In Urdu For Girls And Tricks In Urdu By Doctor Khurram

Weird Weight Loss Tips Weight Loss Tips Tumblr For Women In Urdu By Dr Khurram In Urdu By Zubaida Tariq Urdu In Urdu For Girls And Tricks In Urdu By Doctor Khurram

Weird Weight Loss Tips Weight Loss Tips Tumblr For Women In Urdu By Dr Khurram In Urdu By Zubaida Tariq Urdu In Urdu For Girls And Tricks In Urdu By Doctor Khurram

Weird Weight Loss Tips Weight Loss Tips Tumblr For Women In Urdu By Dr Khurram In Urdu By Zubaida Tariq Urdu In Urdu For Girls And Tricks In Urdu By Doctor Khurram

Weird Weight Loss Tips Weight Loss Tips Tumblr For Women In Urdu By Dr Khurram In Urdu By Zubaida Tariq Urdu In Urdu For Girls And Tricks In Urdu By Doctor Khurram

Weird Weight Loss Tips Weight Loss Tips Tumblr For Women In Urdu By Dr Khurram In Urdu By Zubaida Tariq Urdu In Urdu For Girls And Tricks In Urdu By Doctor Khurram

Weird Weight Loss Tips Weight Loss Tips Tumblr For Women In Urdu By Dr Khurram In Urdu By Zubaida Tariq Urdu In Urdu For Girls And Tricks In Urdu By Doctor Khurram

Weird Weight Loss Tips Weight Loss Tips Tumblr For Women In Urdu By Dr Khurram In Urdu By Zubaida Tariq Urdu In Urdu For Girls And Tricks In Urdu By Doctor Khurram

No comments:

Post a Comment